Vicki Swim Centre is a family owned business that started in 2004, in what was the small town of Port Macquarie. The owner Vicki began teaching in a backyard pool hoping to expand peoples knowledge of water safety.
Here at Vicki's Swim Centre, we believe that learning to swim & survive is essential to your childs education. With graded classes, warm water, dedication from our experienced staff & a great facility our program's success is ensured.
Our lessons consist of a range of activites that promote water familiarisation & safety, including; fun, enjoyment, exploration & independance, social interation, skill acquisition & promotion, parent education, stroke development & refinement.
Our AUSTSWIM qualified teachers offer infant, preschool & school age Aquatic Education Programs, accredited by Austswim, that are designed to develop water confidence & survival skills.
Our Mission Statement:
"Vicki's Swim Centre is dedicated to becoming the leading provider for Learn-to-swim & Survival lessons in a well managed Swim Centre.
Our policy is to employ only high quality AUSTSWIM Educators, who in a professional manner will assist children & adults to become both competent & confident in aquatic environments."
Swim Centre Rules:
These have been set to ensure everybody's safety while in Vicki's Swim Centre.
- All children are to be supervised at all times
- Please, no running in the centre
- No eating or drinking in the pool
- Prior to lesson children should use the toilet and wash their hands
- Offensive behaviour or bad language will not be tolerated from anyone
- No jumping, diving or bombing into the pool
- Please do not bring any glassware into the centre
- Smoking is not permitted inside Vicki's Swim Centre
These rules are posted up around the centre to ensure everyone abides by them. An example is shown in the image to the right.