Vicki Swim Centre is a family owned business that started in 2004, in what was the small town of Port Macquarie. The owner Vicki began teaching in a backyard pool hoping to expand peoples knowledge of water safety.
Here at Vicki's Swim Centre, we believe that learning to swim & survive is essential to your childs education. With graded classes, warm water, dedication from our experienced staff & a great facility our program's success is ensured.
Our lessons consist of a range of activites that promote water familiarisation & safety, including; fun, enjoyment, exploration & independance, social interation, skill acquisition & promotion, parent education, stroke development & refinement.
Our AUSTSWIM qualified teachers offer infant, preschool & school age Aquatic Education Programs, accredited by Austswim, that are designed to develop water confidence & survival skills.
Swim Centre Rules:
These have been set to ensure everybody's safety while in Vicki's Swim Centre.
- All children are to be supervised at all times
- Please, no running in the centre
- No eating or drinking in the pool
- Prior to lesson children should use the toilet and wash their hands
- Offensive behaviour or bad language will not be tolerated from anyone
- No jumping, diving or bombing into the pool
- Please do not bring any glassware into the centre
- Smoking is not permitted inside Vicki's Swim Centre